Pages

June 27, 2006

All about "I"

I am thinking about...
why I cant think of anything except what to think about when someone asks me what I am thinking about :(

I said...
it's always about me but people keep hearing "me" as "you".

I want to...
have a demanding career, retire;
keep my days full so I can hardly breathe, do nothing all day long;
aim higher, be satisfied with what I have;
give up and move on, hold on and stay rooted;
do everything, do nothing;

I wish...
i could remember our Acura's mileage (for heaven's sake, it's just one number!).

I hear...
voices I no longer want to hear, too loud and voices I want to hear, too soft.

I wonder...
if anyone's gonna actually read through this whole tag, except the people I tagged...actually even them :)

I regret...
at times, things that were just not meant to be.

I am...
quite silly except when I am not.

I dance...
better than k! :))

I sing...
to myself.

I cry...
when I am alone and wish someone were around with me to ask me why.

I am not always...
imagining rosy beginnings and fairy-tale endings, I just happen to be doing that most of the time and at other times :) (wipe that see-I-told-you smirk off your face, I am kidding!)

I make with my hands...
scrapbooks and good food :)

I write...
what I feel and what I cannot.

I confuse...
numbers and directions. Always.

I need...
a sanity check :)

And finally...
thanks to Kumari for getting back at me :) and to the rest of you for the 3.5 seconds that you spent reading this post. Be back with some cool photos from Seattle and Vancouver (now you know what the pics in my previous post meant) :)

I tag Kamal (because I want to see the look on his face when I demand to see the answer to this tag :p), Dinesh (because he would love to answer a tag like this) and Bus (so I can force him to write a new post).

5 comments:

kamal said...

annoying, no answering tag. This tag is to be considered a "leaf" node :)

Kumari said...

Oh Thank you for heeding my call so soon :)
I seem to think of N million things on any given moment, but the second the question is asked, I go blank!

dinesh said...

You make good food you say ? when ? Where ? I wasn't there that day ? :)

I'll answer this one..

Prabhu said...

Ramya,
I actually did go thro the post fully :)
The reason for u tagging Kamal LOL :)

Dinesh is writing this tag, lets get ready for a short story ;0)

Anil P said...

Only a check can bring sanity in troubled times :)

© Ramya Sethuraman, All Rights Reserved.